News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy S22: Exynos 2200 model fails miserably in battery tests

Started by Redaktion, March 28, 2022, 13:30:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Exynos 2200 has failed to impress in DxOMark's battery tests of the Galaxy S22. The Galaxy S22+ and Galaxy S22 Ultra fare better, but none set the world alight when mated to Samsung's in-house silicon.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-S22-Exynos-2200-model-fails-miserably-in-battery-tests.610110.0.html

opelit

Why do you roast Exynos still if Snapdragon version is even worse when it comes to battery time? LOL

Kakowsky

I had such huge battery issues with my base s21 exynos that I can't even imagine how base s22 exynos which has even smaller battery fares. I'm glad I switched phones already

Morsel

SD gen 1 has way worse battery life, besides DXOMARK has some history of bashing Samsung intentionally.
According to GSMARENA's test S22+ battery score is almost 6% better, let alone the S22 ultra.

Pmcp

Attaque générale contre Samsung, DXOmark est un ranking pourri, quant à la batterie j'ai un S22 Ultra (exynos) et seul l'iphone 13 pro max est meilleur en batterie, tous les tests le disent sur Youtube, DXOmark classe le S22 ultra hors du top 10 en termes de camera, mais dans plusieurs tests en aveugle sur youtube, le S22 ultra bat tout et tout le monde largement.... bizarre

Pmcp

General attack against Samsung, DXOmark is a rotten ranking, as for the battery I have an S22 Ultra (exynos) and only the iphone 13 pro max is better in battery, all the tests say it on Youtube, DXOmark ranks the S22 ultra out of the top 10 in terms of camera, but in several blind tests on youtube, the S22 ultra beats everything and everyone widely.... weird

Pmcp

Nellie E.

I have an S22 Exynos. After a week of use the battery "adjusted" to my use and lasts 24-60h with my use. For comparison my Realme GT 5G lasted 18-40h.

The exynos seems to drain more on active use but doesn't use that much on standby. For me atleast, I don't use social media which'd drain it on background

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview