News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi sells over US$150 million worth of Redmi K50 Pro phones in five minutes

Started by Redaktion, March 22, 2022, 17:05:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A few days after debuting the Redmi K50 series, it appears the range-topping model is selling like hotcakes, with Xiaomi confirming that it has sold well over US$150 million worth of the MediaTek Dimensity 9000-powered phones.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-sells-over-US-150-million-worth-of-Redmi-K50-Pro-phones-in-five-minutes.609389.0.html

Nonong

Exgerated and lier,5 minutes is very short period of time,i believe these is an expectation,in a given period of time,but in five minutes to sell such kind of amount, impossible....

Ojsega

It's actually not a lie. Xiaomi system or process is through flash sales, first come first serve. I remember when I bought Redmi 2s in 2013 in india 100,000 units went out of stock in less than a minute. I was lucky to get mine, some of my roommates who clicked almost same time with me where left bamboozled by seeing the caption "out of stock".

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview