News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Wear OS 3: More details about Pixel Watch launch software revealed with next-generation Google Assistant, Fitbit, Google Pay and YouTube Music services detailed

Started by Redaktion, March 20, 2022, 11:29:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Wear OS 3 is still not ready for existing smartwatches, but more screenshots of the upcoming OS have emerged. Google's next smartwatch OS will launch with a next-generation Google Assistant, among other changes from Wear OS 2.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Wear-OS-3-More-details-about-Pixel-Watch-launch-software-revealed-with-next-generation-Google-Assistant-Fitbit-Google-Pay-and-YouTube-Music-services-detailed.609080.0.html

Chad

I hope Google makes a tough version of their watch like a. G-Shock.  Otherwise the Amazfit T-Rex Pro will be my choice of smart watch.

C

Unless they make something that is a lot more durable, I would wind up smashing that within a week. I'm going to have to stick with my Garmin and g-shock.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview