News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Honor unveils the Magic4 Ultimate, a flagship smartphone that already tops the DxOMark leaderboard

Started by Redaktion, March 17, 2022, 16:45:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Honor may have just presented the Magic4 Ultimate, but the smartphone has found its way to the top of DxOMark's smartphone camera leaderboard. The Honor Magic4 Ultimate combines a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC with a ceramic body and a large 1/1.12-inch camera sensor, among other features.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Honor-unveils-the-Magic4-Ultimate-a-flagship-smartphone-that-already-tops-the-DxOMark-leaderboard.608774.0.html

TruthIsThere

Until it reaches past the EU and A FULL GLOBAL RELEASE IN MAJOR ECONOMIES and reduces that awful price tag, there will never be any honor across the Pacific.

Good luck trying to sell that mess to the uninformed.

mixedfish

So the phone isn't even out yet and they've already reviewed this?

And by Huawei no less the one well known to pay top dollar to DxO.

They're not even hiding this time.

TruthIsThere

All products that does not come with the same "perfect HIGH-SCORE firmware" review sample", on launch day, should be banned and fined for publishing *false* info for said device that is not the same firmare for consumers.

Mars

DxO mark is a joke. It made me buy two Mi 11 Ultras (in case there was something wrong with the first), just to find thats the colours are all over the place, detail is meh and near focus is non existing. Such an inconsistent camera it made me choose my trusty Huawei P30 pro anytime.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview