News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Chuwi CoreBook X 2022: 14-inch laptop announced with an ageing Intel Comet Lake processor for €499

Started by Redaktion, March 17, 2022, 01:20:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Chuwi has revealed an upgraded version of the CoreBook X 2022, a 14-inch laptop with a 3:2 display. Sadly, the CoreBook X 2022 comes with the Core i3-10110U, an ageing Intel Comet Lake-U series processor. Chuwi will start selling the CoreBook X 2022 later this month.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Chuwi-CoreBook-X-2022-14-inch-laptop-announced-with-an-ageing-Intel-Comet-Lake-processor-for-EUR499.608594.0.html

Erik

I guess they're just using whatever is available in the Chinese warehouses that allows them to keep a certain price tag, otherwise this generational upgrade that is actually a performance downgrade would make no sense.

tipoo

So the 2022 update has a substantive decrease in single core, multi core, and GPU performance?

This is not the update I was hoping for. At least the corresponding 10th gen i5 would have been decent, even if they hang a few generations back for cost.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview