News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus Zenbook 14X UX5400 and Zenbook 14 Flip UN5401 now shipping with 2.8K OLED displays and Ryzen 7 Zen 3 CPUs

Started by Redaktion, March 16, 2022, 20:27:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Zenbook 14X OLED starts at $1399 USD with the Core i7-1165G7 CPU, ScreenPad 2.0, and GeForce MX450 GPU while the Zenbook Flip OLED starts at $1099 USD with the Ryzen 7 5800H. Both models carry the same 16:10 2.8K OLED touchscreen but with very different chassis designs.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-Zenbook-14X-UX5400-and-Zenbook-14-Flip-UN5401-now-shipping-with-2-8K-OLED-displays-and-Ryzen-7-Zen-3-CPUs.608600.0.html

expresspotato

Dario Pedroni

Note that you can easily toggle it off.
It's just some kind of "light overlay".
If used as such I find it pretty comfortable (Tried it in a local store)

Tomatot

I do have to say I'm disappointed by Intel/AMD.

At CES, AMD said their gen 6 would be available from February 2022, however basically no product got announced (especially true regarding the U series), apart from the G14.

Still no U/P device from Intel either, when it was supposed to arrive in march AFAIK.

I'm patiently waiting since mid January... @notebookcheck do you have any information about the release of 6600u/6800u or 12th gen P laptops?

CrunchyCows

Quote from: Tomatot on March 17, 2022, 11:03:02
I do have to say I'm disappointed by Intel/AMD.

At CES, AMD said their gen 6 would be available from February 2022, however basically no product got announced (especially true regarding the U series), apart from the G14.

Still no U/P device from Intel either, when it was supposed to arrive in march AFAIK.

I'm patiently waiting since mid January... @notebookcheck do you have any information about the release of 6600u/6800u or 12th gen P laptops?

I totally agree! Where are they. Alder Lake mobile is totally non existent. Ryzen 6000 has only like one product and nothing else in the market. What's up with that

PM

Quote from: expresspotato on March 16, 2022, 22:11:18
Holy cow is that ugly! Why on earth did they put a number grid on the trackpad?

I disagree. It looks beautiful and it works like a charm.  This is amazing for people who have to deal with numbers.

Dorby

Strange that this doesn't have the new 6600/6800U, USB 4.0 and MPP 3.0 / EMR.
Using "last-gen" specs - CPU, RAM, storage, stylus, ports - and using power hungry H45 really does not make sense on such an expensive ultrabook.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview