News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

LG showcases Android 12 changes with LG Velvet OS update

Started by Redaktion, March 16, 2022, 17:56:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

LG has released Android 12 to the LG Velvet, the first of a few smartphones that the company will upgrade to Google's latest OS. Android 12 has landed on South Korean handsets first and could take a few months to reach other markets.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/LG-showcases-Android-12-changes-with-LG-Velvet-OS-update.608591.0.html

YUKI93

I'm definitely looking forward to see Android 12 OS update on V60, V50, and Wing 5G.

YUKI93

Quote from: Kolant on March 17, 2022, 02:44:49
Still have G8, no idea what to upgrade to.

If you still deeply value the headphone jack and microSD card support on a flagship model as I do, Sony smartphones are your only choice. If you can live without microSD card support and never pay attention to smartphone camera performance, there are a few non-gaming flagship models to choose from like the Motorola Moto G100 and ASUS Zenfone 8.

oOOPS

I own LG G6 still, 5 years in and this phone is still great, using pixel experience. I miss LG

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview