News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Galaxy Z Flip4: Leaks reveal early details of Samsung's more affordable foldable phone

Started by Redaktion, March 16, 2022, 00:15:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Galaxy Z Flip4 will debut in August alongside the Galaxy Z Fold4 as Samsung's more affordable foldable option. A series of leaks have now surfaced, providing some insight into both the technical and business aspects of the Galaxy Z Flip4.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Galaxy-Z-Flip4-Leaks-reveal-early-details-of-Samsung-s-more-affordable-foldable-phone.608332.0.html

Bellaishella03

NOT TOO EXCITED FOR THE ZFLIP 4 AS THE ZFLIP3 WAS THE WORSE PHONE I'VE EVER PURCHASED. BATTERY LIFE SUCKS!!! PHONE DOESN'T OFFER MUCH FEATURES EITHER ITS LESS THAN BASIC. SAMSUNG BASICALLY RIPPED US ALL OFF $1000 DOLLARS. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANY FLIP. 😕  >:(

Lodmot

I'll probably wait until the 5th iteration of it. My Z Flip 3 is still going strong and works perfectly. The cameras are really nice on it. Typically if I have access to a PC or a large TV, I prefer browsing Facebook and internet content on the bigger screen rather than my phone. I don't really use my phone that much unless I'm a passenger in someone's car or at a restaurant, so even with the smaller battery I've never had an issue with battery life.

Dennis Koustoubardis

Flip 3 is the best phone ive ever used. Coming from an iPhone 13pro max, the size, screen and form factor just crushed it. Don't miss ios at all. Cameras and battery more than enough. It's actually got some camera features that my iPhone didn't have (eg director mode). And did I mention that flip sound?!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview