News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei announces a new P50 event amid rumors of an accessory to restore 5G connectivity to the flagship smartphones

Started by Redaktion, March 15, 2022, 00:15:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Huawei has indicated that its upcoming press conference will function to introduce some existing premium phones in additional colorways - although there are rumors that a new P50E variant might take the stage alongside them. In other putative Huawei news, it is said to have a "5G case" for the same series in the works.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-announces-a-new-P50-event-amid-rumors-of-an-accessory-to-restore-5G-connectivity-to-the-flagship-smartphones.608157.0.html

Erik

I don't know about the Chinese market, but since we banned Huawei from building the 5G infrastructure in order to appease our most gracious American overlords the adoption rate of 5G has become so slow that it's a questionable feature here in Italy, I've got a 5G phone (S21 Ultra) and I've never used its 5G capabilities.

mixedfish

Quote from: Erik on March 15, 2022, 02:31:34
I don't know about the Chinese market, but since we banned Huawei from building the 5G infrastructure in order to appease our most gracious American overlords the adoption rate of 5G has become so slow that it's a questionable feature here in Italy, I've got a 5G phone (S21 Ultra) and I've never used its 5G capabilities.

Yes this is true, I've only connected to 5G a handful of times and even then the reception was so bad that the 4G connection was much faster.

To make the situation worse is 5G phones must be certified by the telecom before they can be connected because the standards are so scarce. So grey market choices have pretty much been destroyed

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview