News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MIUI 13 updates are bricking Mi 11, Mi 11 Ultra, Mi 11 Lite 5G units

Started by Redaktion, March 13, 2022, 17:21:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xiaomi's latest Android 12-based MIUI 13 updates seem to be breaking phones. According to Xiaomiui, phones like the Mi 11, Mi 11 Ultra, and Mi 11 Lite 5G have all been hard-bricked recently after installing the new MIUI 13 builds.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MIUI-13-updates-are-bricking-Mi-11-Mi-11-Ultra-Mi-11-Lite-5G-units.607953.0.html

TruthIsThere

Yeah, and a not so long ago article on here, NBC, a writer had stated that Xiaomi has "super-flagship phones" now, lmao.

The irony!

Demeryth

I've received update few weeks ago to miui13 on my mi11 and update was completely flawless. No problems at all.

Gytis

Mi 11 Ultra with Flashed China phone to Global ROM. updated to Miui 13 via OTA. works flawlessly

Ghostaaqib

I also have an update to do on my xiaomi 11 lite Ne, recieved it today. should i be worried if i update it to miui 13?

Wandrer

Not too Long ago updated to 13.0.1.0 and then later to 13.0.4.0 global EU version, no problems with either If them.

Selvakumaran

I have updated Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE with MIUI 13, but FM Radio is missing as a whole

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview