News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dexcom G7 continuous glucose monitor system seemingly nears European launch as the next-gen CGM awaits FDA clearance

Started by Redaktion, March 11, 2022, 21:57:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Dexcom G7 continuous glucose monitor (CGM) could finally be close to a European launch. A Google search for the G7 device reveals Dexcom had already prepared a CE Mark-approved landing page for the successor to the G6. Approval in the US from the FDA seems likely after a recent Dexcom G7 clinical study yielded promising results.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dexcom-G7-continuous-glucose-monitor-system-seemingly-nears-European-launch-as-the-next-gen-CGM-awaits-FDA-clearance.607772.0.html

Pant

Is this why the G6 app is no longer compatible with ANY phones right now. I am a client of Dexcom and I also work in the cell phone industry.

The G6 app on my phone (Galaxy Z Fold 3) tells me it needs an update. However, when trying to do so, the app page on the Play Store states that "Your device is no longer compatible".

Recently I have sold phones to several customers that use G6 and none of the phones were compatible except the Galaxy S22 series.

Kevin Brown

I don't use Dexcom's app, the free xDrip+ is a million times better. Only Android, so I carry an Android just for CGM use.

Jihnf

I have been waiting for the Libre3 to get approved but FDA is really dragging their feet as Europe has had it since last November.  We will see who gets the approval in USA first.  Then we'll know where the money is.

Stacie

So will I have to enter the new transmiter number in my tandem insulin pump every time I change my sensor now since it is all one unit?

Darcel lawrie

Very sad that I purchased a new Motorola 5G UW which worked prior to the upgrade Dexcom made. This made my phone Android phone uncampstable.. called Tech Ref# 220310-004519 and was bluntly told. Only works on Motorola nexus6. Yet before call I notice it stated Motorola nexus6 which Worked. Have to use meter provided. Feel I should have a choice. Darcel Lawrie still a happy customer. Great product. Support kindly add a driver for my phone please.

Shawn Dorris

I use the G6 and cannot wait for the G7! I hate wearing the G6 on my abdomen. I'm a bit chunky  ;D I look forward to a smaller sensor I can wear on my arm.

I use both the receiver and the app so i can keep track in clarity. I have the Samsung Note and it is compatible. Please FDA, give us this tool in the U.S.!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview