News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

President Biden's crypto executive order pleases the industry but fails to prop Bitcoin

Started by Redaktion, March 10, 2022, 16:07:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

President Biden signed the rumored far-reaching executive order on cryptocurrency regulation, taxation, and government crypto research. From stablecoins to fraud prevention, the mild-mannered order seems to have pleased everyone involved in crypto for now.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/President-Biden-s-crypto-executive-order-pleases-the-industry-but-fails-to-prop-Bitcoin.607513.0.html

_MT_

I don't know what is the situation in the US, but in many countries, regulation is necessary. If the law doesn't recognize cryptocurrencies, there can't be any specific provisions for them which can have serious tax implications. Something many people are completely clueless about. It might be called currency but that doesn't mean you can treat it like ordinary money. Where I live, they are just plain old generic intangible assets. Which does impact how you tax them (e.g. I should tax any profit made at every single transaction and I can't deduct losses; it's more like artwork than money in the way you tax it). It's a trap. Authorities have all the time in the world and interest on owed tax just keeps growing.

Feis

Fiat is dying and the new fight is around who gets to control the new world's currencies. I'd rather it not be the globalists.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview