News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga G2 AMD Laptop in review: Ryzen Pro unleashed inside a ThinkPad convertible

Started by Redaktion, March 10, 2022, 12:45:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The business convertible is a capable device in both regards. As per usual with the ThinkPad series, the case and input devices are satisfactory even for more demanding users. Additionally, the L13 Yoga is very capable in many ways in tablet mode - and not only because of the included digital pen. So, is it the perfect allround convertible?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-L13-Yoga-G2-AMD-Laptop-in-review-Ryzen-Pro-unleashed-inside-a-ThinkPad-convertible.607481.0.html

VaruLV

Still the same ugly-boring design from 2015 with those huge bottom and top bezels, yikes!
Its not like other laptops dont have them, but L13/L13 Yoga have had the same desing for far too long even for a budget laptop, it just looks ugly with that giant lip, even on cheapest of their SMB laptops like E14 they did away with overly big bottom lip of E480 and made it acceptably smaller!

VaruLV

Oh, yeah, let alone that 16:9 abomination of a screen on many of their ThinkPads.
Dont get me wrong, typing this on rather fresh ThinkPad myself, but still, they have to change instead of being stubborn penny pinchers using subpar materials everywhere they can, displays included.
Yeah, yeah, I get it, their main customers are corporations, who couldnt care less what their workers think about this or that as long as that thing serves as a tool to get the job done.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview