News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4: Premium foldable to launch alongside new Galaxy Buds as early renders surface

Started by Redaktion, March 07, 2022, 22:18:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

New renders of Samsung's upcoming premium foldable phone, the Galaxy Z Fold4, have now surfaced in the wild. While nothing indicates that these renders are official, they still manage to show off the foldable with a camera module design akin to that of the Galaxy S22 Ultra.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-Z-Fold4-Premium-foldable-to-launch-alongside-new-Galaxy-Buds-as-early-renders-surface.606907.0.html

Jim Gurganious

Would like to try a fold but not a fan of the black (plastic) border that appears on this concept. Maybe the final product will be different...

Astromanaught

It's to keep the two sides of the screen from hitting each other while closed. Honestly this render doesn't look too much different from my fold 2. I'll upgrade just because I'm sure the bend life in my screen is nearing the end of its time, and id nice to see a bit of upgraded cameras

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview