News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Elon Musk calls for more fossil fuels regardless of the impact on Tesla

Started by Redaktion, March 05, 2022, 19:54:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The person who singlehandedly created the electric vehicle revolution with its Tesla brand of electric car is now calling for more fossil fuels. Elon Musk claims that, in order to achieve energy independence to offset the current oil and gas supply disruption, the U.S. needs to pump more fossil fuels out of the ground.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Elon-Musk-calls-for-more-fossil-fuels-regardless-of-the-impact-on-Tesla.606701.0.html

expresspotato

Mr. Smith

This story does not concern laptops or smartphones. It is off-topic. Also, electric cars do not work well in the cold (40% less range). They are not a replacement for combustion. Stop promoting them.

Sportbike Mike

Quote from: Mr. Smith on March 06, 2022, 11:35:21
This story does not concern laptops or smartphones. It is off-topic. Also, electric cars do not work well in the cold (40% less range). They are not a replacement for combustion. Stop promoting them.

Chill bro.  The article above it is about an electric kick scooter and the one above that is about a watch.  Seems like this is just a tech blog.  Fine by me, I like all this content.

Mr. Smith

Quote from: Sportbike Mike on March 06, 2022, 18:08:31
Chill bro.  The article above it is about an electric kick scooter and the one above that is about a watch.  Seems like this is just a tech blog.  Fine by me, I like all this content.

Great stuff. I don't. Cars aren't "tech". Is anything with a lithium battery now subject matter for here? How about some articles on Black&Decker drills. Websites lose respect when they lose focus and just wander off into any trendy subject.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview