News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Tesla with 600 miles range on a charge doesn't make sense, says Elon Musk

Started by Redaktion, March 03, 2022, 15:22:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Tesla's CEO Elon Musk has again claimed that 400 miles on a charge is the current sweet spot maximum for electric cars. Tesla could've made a 600-mile car last year, he continued, but the weight and price tradeoffs are not worth the trouble, according to Tesla's CEO.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Tesla-with-600-miles-range-on-a-charge-doesn-t-make-sense-says-Elon-Musk.606152.0.html

_MT_

It's true. It's a compromise. Most days, even just 100 km range is plenty for me. And on longer trips, it's more about charging speed and charger availability. It's also about your driving style. I know people who really push it and drive for hours without a stop. The picture also gets very different when you drive really fast. It's awesome when you can fly at 240+. 130 km/h is for pensioners, good only for falling asleep. De-restricted (and high quality) highways everywhere, what a dream. :p

I

Don't believe everything you hear from Tesla, I have a long range Tesla model 3 purchased in December 2021 and I have not been able to get more than 187 miles out of it on a full charge.  That's with the lights off and heating averaging in 30 to 40 miles an hour. 

Misleading and misrepresentation of mileage claims should be a crime.

Trevor Hallam

With electric cars what I dont get is why can you build an on board charger for cars.its 2022 WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY.

BeyondNormal

Dear Elon, Southern California weather is not normal across most of the known world. Sincerely, someone getting about 60% rated range all winter.

CraigS

Quote from: I on March 04, 2022, 19:42:31
Don't believe everything you hear from Tesla, I have a long range Tesla model 3 purchased in December 2021 and I have not been able to get more than 187 miles out of it on a full charge.  That's with the lights off and heating averaging in 30 to 40 miles an hour. 

Misleading and misrepresentation of mileage claims should be a crime.

I've also got one, either yours is broke out your talking sh**

MeMyself

I also have a 2021 Model 3 and my range is nowhere near as low as 187, I do 4miles per kw usually so on 75kwh that's 300miles.

Jim sim

I have a 2019 LR model 3
I live in Hawaii and have averaged almost 5 miles per KWh
That's 375 on a full charge
warmer weather maybe.
I still accelerate out of the stoplights

King rocker

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview