News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra vs iPhone 13 Pro Max: Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 puts up a laggy, unimpressive show in Genshin Impact with higher power consumption

Started by Redaktion, March 01, 2022, 17:02:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra running the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC seems to be performing rather poorly in graphic-intensive titles such as Genshin Impact when compared to the iPhone 13 Pro Max with the A15 Bionic. The Galaxy S22 Ultra was shown to have low, inconsistent frame rates at a higher power consumption compared to the iPhone 13 Pro Max's near-60 fps performance at lower power.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-S22-Ultra-vs-iPhone-13-Pro-Max-Snapdragon-8-Gen-1-puts-up-a-laggy-unimpressive-show-in-Genshin-Impact-with-higher-power-consumption.604547.0.html

Loco Lem

I am an Android user and an S22 Ultra user it's a great phone period. This is the only thing Apple "Users" can hang on to, you don't really hear any thing else but A15 bionic processor obliterates the SnapDragon. Who cares? The phone is sexy and does so much more.  😆

E. D.

I just received my S22 Plus (Snapdragon) today. On this phone, Genshin Impact performs even worse than my previous phone with Kirin 990 from 2019 by a lot. However, other games I tried all work better with my new S22 Plus. I think maybe MiHoYo needs to optimize Genshin Impact for the new chipset, and only then there could be a fair comparison.

Bla

Not a gamer, but that s22 ultra is smooth like a hot knife through butter. It's almost flawless

Great phone

LOL

The A15 is at least two generations ahead of anything Qualcomm has now.

Apple's walled garden = everything is super optimized.

Finally it could be a TSMC vs Samsung thing. TSMC makes Apple A chips and Mediatek chips, while Samsung makes Snapdragons and Exynos.

Not Tim Cooke

Quote from: Loco Lem on March 02, 2022, 03:34:20
I am an Android user and an S22 Ultra user it's a great phone period. This is the only thing Apple "Users" can hang on to, you don't really hear any thing else but A15 bionic processor obliterates the SnapDragon. Who cares? The phone is sexy and does so much more.  😆

How is it? I have a new S22 Ultra, yes, there's improvements over my Note 20 Ultra, but not much difference.

I have issues with lagging on taking photos, apps closing, a far poorer battery than my Note 20 and issues with 5G. The greatest issue I have is as a UK customer, I get charged £1,600 for a far poorer device. A US customer gets a far better device for $1,600. £1,600 is $2,129 when you take exchange rates into account. How is that right? $529 more for a UK version that has the Exynos chip, and it's a far inferior device!

I am going to buy the iPhone 14 when it comes out. It will be a better product than the S22, it will be cheaper and every Apple customer is treated as an equal.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview