News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus ROG Flow Z13 in review: Gaming tablet with powerful Alder Lake i9 CPU

Started by Redaktion, March 01, 2022, 10:13:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With the new ROG Flow Z13, Asus introduces a gaming tablet that combines a brand-new Alder Lake Core i9 processor with the GeForce RTX 3050 Ti. It also comes with a fast 120 Hz panel and the option to connect an external GPU.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-ROG-Flow-Z13-in-review-Gaming-tablet-with-powerful-Alder-Lake-i9-CPU.604531.0.html

Haunter

You should show it from the inside. It's really funny there, will never buy anything from ASUS, MSI, HP etc... But that's maybe because I'm used to Dell, after trying other manufacturers...

Dorby

Can't imagine who this is for, I suppose for people who prefer digital writing and touchscreen to keyboard and touchpad inputs. With that logic it is hard to comprehend why Asus stuck to a low-end MPP 2.0 Stylus instead of going with MPP 3.0 or Wacom EMR. And why the battery life is so bad when they could have simply chosen a more efficient CPU. And why the screen is reflective instead of being semi anti-glare.

They really should have made more effort not to cut corners on the basic "tablet aspects" when making a tablet-first device. Especially on one that costs so much.

mklein

On my Z13 i9, it reads that the max cpu clock speed is 4.88 MHz instead of 5.0 MHz.

The rear camera is very poor even as an 8MP camera.

ASUS SA201H pen has a loose tip. This looseness does not exist in Apple Pencil.

TechSparky

The I9 model is significantly worse in gaming performance than I7 model simply because the I9 uses 4K display which creates a bigger strain on the whole limited TDP design of this tablet. However the I7 model which still uses the same RTX GPU performs much faster literally because of 1080p screen which is less pixels to process and much more fps gain.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview