News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus ROG Flow X13: AMD Ryzen 7 6800HS no match for Flow Z13's Core i9-12900H but Radeon 680M has the GTX 1650 Max-Q in sight thanks to LPDDR5-6400

Started by Redaktion, February 28, 2022, 18:05:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Benchmarks from an Asus ROG Flow X13 featuring the AMD Ryzen 7 6800HS have leaked online. Compared to the Core i9-12900H in the ROG Flow Z13, the Ryzen 7 6800HS trails considerably. However, the 16 GB of LPDDR5-6400 RAM does help the Radeon 680M in offering a significant advantage over the GeForce MX450 bringing it closer to a GTX 1650 Max-Q.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-ROG-Flow-X13-AMD-Ryzen-7-6800HS-no-match-for-Flow-Z13-s-Core-i9-12900H-but-Radeon-680M-has-the-GTX-1650-Max-Q-in-sight-thanks-to-LPDDR5-6400.604548.0.html

PolCPP

Quote from: PolCPP on February 28, 2022, 18:18:46
Is the screen hitting 500 nits are they were mentioning on their website?

Nvm, should read the entire thing before asking. Thought you had a review unit...

Russel

Shouldn't the x13 also come with a dGPU like 1650Ti?
Last years model had one in addition to capability of adding an external gpu.
Also, what about the battery life comparison? Do those e-cores actually give you anything?

Vaidyanathan

Quote from: Russel on February 28, 2022, 19:00:34
Shouldn't the x13 also come with a dGPU like 1650Ti?
Last years model had one in addition to capability of adding an external gpu.
Also, what about the battery life comparison? Do those e-cores actually give you anything?
Yeah, it includes the RTX 3050 Ti AFAIK. For this comparison, however, I just chose to stick with the 680M.

Vaidyanathan

salarx

Wow Ryzen 7 is slower than i9.
In other news Ryzen 7 is slower than Ryzen 9, and most important of all, water is wet.

waiphre

I think power usage is the Key issue. Unless you can compare cpus at similar power usages its difficult to make a any accurate generalizations about what chip is better overall.  A chip using 110w will likely be faster than a chip using 35w.

Cooe

This article's author never ceases to amaze me with his rampant stupidity and bad takes. Saying the Alder Lake machine seems to be the "way to go for raw performance"?... Are you freaking kidding ME? O_o

You're trading a RTX 3050 Ti for a flipping MX450 + a  WAAAAAAY worse iGPU JUST to gain a mere +≈10-15% in CPU performance... And you're likely giving up significant battery life to make the switch too... If you do literally ANYTHING GPU dependant, the Zen 3+ model absolutely ROFLSTOMPS the crappy Alder Lake one. You'll never notice the +10% more CPU performance, but you will DEFINITELY notice the like <1/2th as powerful GPU... -_-

Why does this site have so many BAAAAAAAD writers???

Serhii

Autor compare 35wt ryzen 7 to 110wt intel 9. And be astonished that last one has "great" 6% quicker. Are you mocked on , or really so technically incompetent?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview