News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

New Nvidia GeForce RTX 2050 benchmark scores do little to assuage performance concerns

Started by Redaktion, February 25, 2022, 10:10:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Nvidia GeForce RTX 2050 manages to score 9,673 on the 3D Mark Fire Strike benchmark. In terms of performance, it sits between the Turing-based GeForce GTX 1650 and GTX 1660 Ti and could match the Ampere-based GeForce MX570, as they both share the same GA107 GPU.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/New-Nvidia-GeForce-RTX-2050-benchmark-scores-do-little-to-assuage-performance-concerns.604355.0.html

AqikFkri

I am extremely saddened to hear that Nvidia is bringing out chips like this. With apple and AMD , this will demolish intel's crown and will likely bankrupt  the company in the next 3 years. Nvidia doesn't understand that it needs a X86 chip to pair with their GPUs like apple and intel has done since 1997. Intel's new raptor lake iGPU shows that it will exceed 5.7TFLOPS in FP32 and Apple's new M2 GPU will allow 60FPS in iMovie 4K and 8K renders. With 120FPS downloadable as a 8GB Zip Drive.

Why can't Nvidia do that? AMD has used the monte carlo instruction set to increase transistor count by 200% by 2024. Disappointed. Was hoping to buy a MX570 GPU to power my next Dell Optiplex 7970 with 4GB DDR3 and Octa 160GB 15K RPM SAS RAID. This will replace my ATI Rage II GPU

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview