News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Motorola Moto G51 5G smartphone review: Do the fast display and 5G make it worth buying?

Started by Redaktion, February 24, 2022, 05:22:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The 120 Hz display in the Motorola Moto G51 5G should ensure a smooth operation, and it could also be interesting for gamers. The phone also comes with 5G and a large battery for around 200 Euros (~$227). However, the handset is not quite the perfect all-round package...

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Motorola-Moto-G51-5G-smartphone-review-Do-the-fast-display-and-5G-make-it-worth-buying.601867.0.html

Ernie

I wonder why there's a "flicker prevention" option in the setting menu, as there's no PWM, according to this review.

Vlad245

The first image in the review is incorrect, showing a different selfie camera type. What else you got wrong? Alot of people trust you, and get this. So unproffessional...

TomK

Quote from: Ernie on March 19, 2022, 18:04:48I wonder why there's a "flicker prevention" option in the setting menu, as there's no PWM, according to this review.
"Flicker prevension" is related to video recording, eliminating artefacts caused by electrical sources of light (50/60Hz)

tester

got it for 150 and I love it
the more I use the more I like
great screen even in sunlight is usable. I forbid OLED for eye strain pwm.
surprisingly smooth.
awesome battery for webwifi.
a bit weak signal for 4/5g and battery drain compared to my a53.
good camera enough to me (I don't really see the thing of cameras nowadays, they look good enough to me for  most of them).
main drawback is only 4gig ram, I'm used to open tons of tabs in Firefox but still 10-20 tabs are ok depending on web page.
I think is enough for one year or two before it become obsolete for some reason or glass broken.
lot of hidden bloatware and spyware, like any other phone, I used adb to debloat.
what else to say ? no nothing important really, or i would look really picky. like, I don't mind an app opening 0.015s slower than a flagship. and I'm software engineer I know a bit of those. and I can afford flagship, just can't stand OLED flickering and their weak battery with their 10w tdp processors.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview