News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi Redmi Watch 2 Lite Smartwatch Review: Improved successor of the Xiaomi Watch Lite

Started by Redaktion, February 21, 2022, 18:42:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With the Redmi Watch 2 Lite, Xiaomi offers a successor to the Mi Watch Lite that has been improved in various aspects. In our review of the Redmi Watch 2 Lite, we reveal what the smartwatch, which costs around 70 Euros (RRP), has to offer in addition to heart rate and SpO2 tracking, GPS, and 100+ fitness modes.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Redmi-Watch-2-Lite-Smartwatch-Review-Improved-successor-of-the-Xiaomi-Watch-Lite.602255.0.html

Ovi

Hello. Thanks for your review. But I'm not totally agree with you :( And the issue is related to the battery : It drains 30% in 2days, with sensors switch off, display at level 2, notification only for calls and sms. Horror!!! Trust me - as I was using until a week ago, previous xiaomi version of mi watch (30 days battery life). Also i was using mi band 2.3.4.5 ( the last one, with the same issue with battery).

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview