News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Early Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra units may be having a display problem

Started by Redaktion, February 21, 2022, 12:59:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Galaxy S22 Ultra leads Samsung's latest smartphone lineup as a replacement for the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. Some owners of the flagship in Exynos regions aren't too thrilled, though, as their phones appear to suffer from a weird display issue.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Early-Samsung-Galaxy-S22-Ultra-units-may-be-having-a-display-problem.602180.0.html

Jerry

Wel there are more problems with the crapxynos version. Its sluggish and slow and not smooth. The GPU is also very slow, the GPU in snapdragon is almost 50% faster.
Exynos=scam

Miklos kiss

Quote from: Jerry on February 22, 2022, 09:01:20
Wel there are more problems with the crapxynos version. Its sluggish and slow and not smooth. The GPU is also very slow, the GPU in snapdragon is almost 50% faster.
Exynos=scam
.... To be honest I have had every flagship and some non flagship Samsung's I use then to the brink formwork and play and fonbugger all difference it's
Exynos=scam
Exynos=scam
.  I've been use flasghio for years I work for a telco I push these phones to the limit ..most of this Snapdragon xynos s*** is on paper maybe a few more minutes battery and runs cooler but really smthere is not that much real world difference onyeah and I have owned Snapdragon models as well some notes and the fold 3

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview