News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Tesla Model 3 fails to come out on top as Ford Mustang Mach-E becomes the Consumer Reports' top pick for 2022

Started by Redaktion, February 20, 2022, 19:29:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Ford Mustang Mach-E now occupies the top spot in Consumer Reports' electric car rankings for 2022. Ford's premier EV beat the Tesla Model 3 to come out on top. Compared to Mach-E, Model 3 faltered in self-driving safety and the steering wheel, among other factors.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Tesla-Model-3-fails-to-come-out-on-top-as-Ford-Mustang-Mach-E-becomes-the-Consumer-Reports-top-pick-for-2022.600872.0.html

Model 3

The model 3 doesn't have the yoke, so how could it be knocked down for that?
The autopilot alerts are adequate, who would want it to be more annoying ???

Eric

Lol I'm sure the sales numbers tell a different story. What a joke the model 3 and y is the best vehicle available ever

Dave Comarin

Hi Guys  .
I m wondering if the people who tested the car was alittle judgemental. I have owned a Tesla 3 for more than 3 years and this car is a tank. My Ford buddy bought a E Mustang and after getting screwed around for price , he drove it 3 months and traded it in for a Tesla Y .
He said that he loves the No charge updates .
Apparently Ford charges for it at dealership.
Dave out
Buy Tesla!!

Addison

Knocking the model 3 for a yoke steering wheel is like knocking the mach e for the suspension on an F150. Literally features on a different vehicle. Makes no sense

Jamesdirban

OMG consumer reports is such a tool! Model 3 doesn't even have the yoke's steering wheel!!! I smell a little setup here since Tesla won't advertise with consumer reports

Kenji

Ford can't even come close, those reports are waste of time. Since Tesla doesn't pay for advertising they keep bashing them. It's like who pays more and who can have hire ratings. See which Model has more on the road will you you an idea who is better.

Robert

My faith in independent reporting is forever tainted and will rely on YouTube over CR to get more accurate reviews in future.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview