News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Test verdict on the Motorola Moto G200 5G - Mid-range smartphone with amazing performance

Started by Redaktion, February 19, 2022, 08:01:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Motorola Moto G200 5G offers a lot of performance. The mid-range smartphone doesn't fail to impress with its 144-Hz panel, a Snapdragon 888+, UFS 3.1 storage and LPDDR5 RAM. In other areas, however, the Moto G flagship is lacking...

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Test-verdict-on-the-Motorola-Moto-G200-5G-Mid-range-smartphone-with-amazing-performance.600221.0.html

Laveria Whitby

I have a Moto G5 I brought it in September of 2021 before 6 months my data start messing up and MetroPCS gave me a refurbished Moto g phone what I should have gotten was a brand new one for the insurance that I pay every month thank you

Danny O'Connell

I have the Moto G100 & absolutely love the phone, it has some really great features like Motorola's ready for feature that resembles Samsung Dex& many other features I'm very satisfied with the purchase

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview