News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

AMD promises up to a whopping 24% performance increase in some games with the latest Adrenaline driver update

Started by Redaktion, February 18, 2022, 19:20:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

AMD has released the Adrenaline 22.22.2 driver update, promising up to a 24% performance increase in select games on some of the company's mobile CPUs and GPUs. The company achieved the gains by optimizing its Smart Access Memory (SAM) feature.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-promises-up-to-a-whopping-24-performance-increase-in-some-games-with-the-latest-Adrenaline-driver-update.600866.0.html

Dude

Show me a 20% increase in performance on Flight Sim 2020 and you will have done something.  Those other titles already have high frame rates.  ::)

Wioooooo

Alpar

Lasse

What about trying to get FPS up on MSFS and DCS.
On screen it's no problem to have good fps no matter what, but when you are using VR headsets it's a big problem.
I'm overclocking an xfx 6800xt watercooled way past what a rtx3090 can deliver stock, but it's never enough. VR is SO consuming on CPU and GPU

Mightylink

This update broke Cyberpunk for me, some of the areas went dark and I can't see my character anymore. I'm still waiting for the next recommended update which was over 6 months ago...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview