News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Encouraging GraphWear needle-free continuous glucose monitoring wearable project attracts big hitters from Dexcom and Fitbit

Started by Redaktion, February 17, 2022, 22:58:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The GraphWear company has introduced two new key players into its project for creating a "no-needle, no-blood" platform that will be used for a non-invasive continuous glucose monitor (CGM). The latest personnel additions bring experience from both Dexcom and Fitbit, offering a boost to the GraphWear wearable project.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Encouraging-GraphWear-needle-free-continuous-glucose-monitoring-wearable-project-attracts-big-hitters-from-Dexcom-and-Fitbit.600878.0.html

D. McPheeters

They over-dramatize the finger pricking as being very painful by using the lancet on the tip of the finger where the most nerves are.  Anyone who does this frequently (or at least used to) uses the side of their finger tip which is much less sensitive to pain.  This makes me doubt their entire approach.

nopaidposters

Interesting thought to use a methodology to claim conspiracy. 
Anyone who has use a lancet system for any period of time understands the loss of feeling and scar tissue that develops is the reason for a non invasive system, not the pain.

Meg A Bytes

I agree with the commenter on the over dramatization of the finger prick. I've been a Type 1 for 50 years and i still have all my fingers and NO they do not hurt . Besides, finger testing is the only verifiable method  to prove your CGM is accurate. Diabetics will always have to stick themselves to truly  know if their device is accurate. I do it with my Dexcom several times during a 10 day period.  Shom me the numbers before you claim to be gods gift to diabetic control

OLIVIA

At <a href="www.liveforextrading.org/top-credit-cards-forex-broker-in-malaysia/">Credit Cards Forex</a>, Our Mission Is To Make Your Online Trading Experience Easy And Simple. Rather Than Trying To Find The Best Brokers And Strategies Yourself, We've Already Done It For You. Here You'll Find Detailed Reviews Of Leading Forex Brokers, Auto Trading Software Platforms, Indicators, Strategies And Much More.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview