News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Intel Core i9-12900H powers its way to single-thread supremacy over the Apple M1 Pro and M1 Max on PassMark as i7-1270P also makes strong showing

Started by Redaktion, February 16, 2022, 23:20:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The first Alder Lake mobile processors have appeared on PassMark's CPU Mark chart for single-thread performance in the form of both Alder Lake-H and Alder Lake-P SKUs. The Intel Core i9-12900H has taken the lead from the Apple M1 Pro and M1 Max while the less power-hungry i7-1270P sneaks into fourth position.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-Core-i9-12900H-powers-its-way-to-single-thread-supremacy-over-the-Apple-M1-Pro-and-M1-Max-on-PassMark-as-i7-1270P-also-makes-strong-showing.600258.0.html

Spunjji

Quoting TDP next to the results is all well and good, but how much power are the Intel CPUs actually using compared with Apple's CPUs when they get these benchmark results, and - more pertinently - is it sustainable in a chassis designed for ~28W?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview