News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Radeon RX 6000 and GeForce RTX 3000 board prices sink to promising new levels

Started by Redaktion, February 14, 2022, 20:39:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

GPU prices are falling drastically and availability is the best it has ever been since January 2021 according to a report by 3DCenter. The current fall in the prices can be attributed to the recent cryptocurrency crash that has seen the price of ETH go down as low as US$2,242.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Radeon-RX-6000-and-GeForce-RTX-3000-board-prices-sink-to-promising-new-levels.599749.0.html

RobertJasiek

Promising levels would be MSRP and soon, briefly before next generations, clearly below MSRP.

Jose

The world is about to explode into nuclear war. Finally, GPUs are becoming affordable and available. I guess I'll take one with me to my grave (or bunker if I was an elite).

Math guy

Dear editors, that is not how math works.

"prices of the RTX 3000 series GPUs have dropped as much as 20% since January"

If, say, MSRP was £100 and cards were selling for £177 and now sell for £157, this is 11.3% drop in price and not 20% as you claim.

Pradeep

We have reduced humanity to live in a world created by gpus :) it only shows the demise of freedom of thought and rise of a silly blockchain that is easily manipulated by nanotech...hilarious monkeys!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview