News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

First concept renders visualise how the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 could look with a few design tweaks

Started by Redaktion, February 11, 2022, 14:19:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

After the Galaxy S22 series launch, attention turns to the Galaxy Z Fold4, Samsung's next presumed flagship smartphone. Accordingly, people have already started mocking up what the Galaxy Z Fold4 could look like if Samsung continues with its no camera housing design pioneered on the Galaxy S22 Ultra.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/First-concept-renders-visualise-how-the-Samsung-Galaxy-Z-Fold4-could-look-with-a-few-design-tweaks.598741.0.html

Eddie t

I have both 2 and 3 folds.  I really like the 3 because I write alot.  I would of wish for better way of storing ot but I have my own unique solution that works.

for fold 4, I think if they make a main screen more like a real phone.  it would make using the main better but increase the big to screen.

that would cool  buy will ask will be too big then don't buy it.  this device is for people who need it not you.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview