News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Top 4 features that make the Google Pixel 6 stand out

Started by Redaktion, February 09, 2022, 23:53:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Google Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro have proven to be some of Google's most successful releases to date, having broken sales records despite a less-than-perfect launch season. Why have the devices been so popular? Let's have a look at some of the standout features of the Pixel pairing that might entice you.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Top-4-features-that-make-the-Google-Pixel-6-stand-out.597752.0.html

JPE

I have had the Pixel 6 for about 4 months now.  After the Jan update, I get a squealing sound during random calls where I can't here anything else.  The Bluetooth is hit or miss. The keyboard sometimes doesn't pop up to text.  When I try to share a page as a text message, sometimes it won't put link in message.  Not too impressed with this phone and 12 so far.

PTG 2022

I'm using Pixel 6 in Bulgaria and 5G is not supported. I had to buy it first to disclose that. It's a shame, so many articles, so much praise about the phone and finally I have a phone with restricted features.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview