News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G review: The fan edition smartphone goes into the next round

Started by Redaktion, February 08, 2022, 21:53:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The community smartphone is supposed to combine the most popular features of the Galaxy S series with a strong price-performance ratio. Among other things, the S21 FE aims to get fans' hearts racing with a strong performance, extensive video features, a fantastic display, and an IP certification.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-S21-FE-5G-review-The-fan-edition-smartphone-goes-into-the-next-round.598090.0.html

Alexander Azimov

Every day for a month I checked if a full-fledged review had appeared, and here it is! woohoo, thanks! ;D

Nasima

The PWM frequency above minimum brightness isn't mentioned! And another think that I want to point to you guys that Samsung in recent phones is using different PWM frequency style(To be specific : Using constant hz pwm and sometimes with permanent DC Dimming, as we can see from your website).So it should be great if S21 FE is again tested for PWM with latest Spftware Updates! Thanks

advice

About flicker ? Samsung is known to be the worst at PWM, eye strain on my a53. High amplitude 100mv) and low freq 250 Hz and also modulation ( not fully square wave) ,= big eye strain especially at night ( well, shouldn't look at phone at night either... For sure).

This (SD 888 one) or a54 ?
Exynos not as bad on my a53. It throttle a lot for sure and eats lot of battery but only if you push it, otherwise is good to me.
Sd888 is because I prefer the Sony camera.

Lightweight I appreciate a lot.
For lot of web and social media text and video call.
I tried many many midrange and returned to Samsung, price camera design software s usually well balanced. Except the bloatwares.

Also a21 fe has it many unremovable crapware ? Like those bloaty spyware forced updates battery and privacy and security leakers, Bixby , Knox and all... It should be possible to disable at least, bit usually no way.

Idle power is not great at all but 4500 and SD with 5g and lightweight, we can't have it all.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview