News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Deal: Sony's affordable 65-inch X85J 4K HDR TV with 120 Hz is now on sale for its lowest price ever

Started by Redaktion, February 07, 2022, 23:19:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With a currently discounted sales price of just US$799, the large 65-inch Sony X85J LED TV does not break the bank but still delivers admirable HDR performance and smooth motion handling thanks to its 120 Hz panel. PS5 owners will also appreciate the supported HDMI 2.1 features like VRR, which will come to Sony's latest gaming console with a future software update.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Deal-Sony-s-affordable-65-inch-X85J-4K-HDR-TV-with-120-Hz-is-now-on-sale-for-its-lowest-price-ever.598108.0.html

Hector

There's too much mention of PS5 and what about XSX ? I know it also support VRR but it's interesting seeing the omission here

Enrico Frahn

Quote from: Hector on February 08, 2022, 00:03:02
There's too much mention of PS5 and what about XSX ? I know it also support VRR but it's interesting seeing the omission here

Hi Hector,
thank you for your feedback. I personally own the X85J and an Xbox One X, and VRR works beautifully. I assume it's not much different for the Series X/S. I've added a reference to both Microsoft Series consoles so prospective buyers can rest assured that this is a great TV for any gaming console  :)

Steve j

crutchfield has the tv for 798 with free shipping and potentially no sales tax. I ordered one last week and I should get it in the next day or 2.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview