News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Steam Deck shows the big boys how to run Cyberpunk 2077 in new gameplay videos

Started by Redaktion, February 04, 2022, 19:06:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Steam Deck handheld console from Valve has turned up in some new gameplay videos, with a couple of the clips focused on how the upcoming portable gaming computer deals with the infamously difficult Cyberpunk 2077. The Steam Deck is scheduled for release on February 25 at a base price of US$399/€419/£349.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Steam-Deck-shows-the-big-boys-how-to-run-Cyberpunk-2077-in-new-gameplay-videos.597767.0.html

okidoki

Notice Cyberpunk video is the only one with the deck plugged in.
cheat.

Rob Stan

Quote from: okidoki on February 04, 2022, 19:20:23
cheat.

Ah, westerners (and Indians), never missing a chance to be sinophobic out the blue.

Literally living rent free in your heads. So sad.

grossevache

Quote from: okidoki on February 04, 2022, 19:20:23
cheat.

This isn't a Switch! Undocked doesn't throttle performance. It's the same, plugged or not!

Colton Raymond

Consult the service of a proven and trustworthy cyber security investigator to guide and assist you. I was once a victim of a cryptocurrency scam where I lost a huge sum but I was fortunate to get referred to a legit and efficient company that helped me recover back my hard-earned money. Please contact them via E-mail: ([email protected]) for inquiries.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview