News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

IKEA serving 3D-printed vegan meatballs at job interviews in its 'Taste the Future' recruitment campaign

Started by Redaktion, February 03, 2022, 21:28:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

IKEA's new "Taste the Future" recruitment campaign shoots two birds with one stone by offering job candidates a plate of 3D-printed IKEA vegan meatballs to break the ice. IKEA is going plant-based for at least half of its main meals by 2025 and is also searching for tech and innovation talent to fill a number of open positions.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/IKEA-serving-3D-printed-vegan-meatballs-at-job-interviews-in-its-Taste-the-Future-recruitment-campaign.597649.0.html

Barebooh

- Our recent products have not been selling so well. We need fresh blood at IKEA. Sven, Greta: any ideas?
- Oh, I know! Let's make an ad that shows obese people being gross.
- ...And two lesbians humping each other on the couch!

P. S.: meat substitutes are chock full of flavor enhancers. They are not a "healthy" alternative. Eat them, and you'll look like one of the people from this ad.

justno

Quote from: Barebooh on February 04, 2022, 06:07:57
- Our recent products have not been selling so well. We need fresh blood at IKEA. Sven, Greta: any ideas?

P. S.: meat substitutes are chock full of flavor enhancers. They are not a "healthy" alternative. Eat them, and you'll look like one of the people from this ad.

You sound like a bigot. Quit fatshaming and being homophobic, it's embarrassing behavior in 2022.

Duke Blasting

Quote from: justno on February 04, 2022, 17:46:45

You sound like a bigot. Quit fatshaming and being homophobic, it's embarrassing behavior in 2022.
You are a pathetic weakling.

"It's the current year" is not an argument.

Anonymousgg

Quote from: justno on February 04, 2022, 17:46:45

Fat shaming is necessary to improve public health. Stop killing yourself and others.

I would try their vegan meatball, but let's call it what it is, a gimmick from a company well known for gimmicks.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview