News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Schenker Vision 14 with the GeForce RTX 3050 Ti does not really have any competitors

Started by Redaktion, January 31, 2022, 13:15:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

You can now get the lightweight ultrabook Schenker Vision 14 with a dedicated RTX 3050 Ti GPU, but still weighs less than 1.2 kg. The compact laptop leaves a good impression in many regards, but there are also some drawbacks and Intel's H35 CPU is not really convincing, either.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Schenker-Vision-14-with-the-GeForce-RTX-3050-Ti-does-not-really-have-any-competitors.596865.0.html

MOFO

How is the ASUS G14 with better CPU and GPU choices along with the RB14"  not competitors, they do just about everything better than this model.
If I had to choose between the 3 the Vision would be my last  choice by far.
NBR shilling again with hot take headlines

Joe Galamb

Quote from: MOFO on January 31, 2022, 15:35:30
How is the ASUS G14 with better CPU and GPU choices along with the RB14"  not competitors

Asus is way bigger and heavier. Better configurations also cost much more.
The Razer is also a bigger machine, although not much. But that is way more expensive as well.

ZODD

Quote from: Joe Galamb on January 31, 2022, 17:02:37
Quote from: MOFO on January 31, 2022, 15:35:30
How is the ASUS G14 with better CPU and GPU choices along with the RB14"  not competitors

Asus is way bigger and heavier. Better configurations also cost much more.
The Razer is also a bigger machine, although not much. But that is way more expensive as well.

Way bigger and heavier is a stretch for the G14 , and the Vision tested is 2050 Euros, I can get a RB 14 RTX 3060 cheaper and RTX 3070 for a little more which is substantially better than the RTX 3050ti.
You really make useless points that don't apply

asdklf

QuoteThe H35 chips with four cores, however, are only slightly faster than regular Tiger Lake-U CPUs
Who cares. H35 i7 (w/ twice as big L3 cache) is faster than Intel 14nm 6c/12t H cpu and comparable to 4600 amd. This is pelenty of performance.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview