News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Schenker Vision 14 laptop in review: Now also available with the GeForce RTX 3050 Ti

Started by Redaktion, January 28, 2022, 07:26:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Schenker's Vision 14 is now also available with stronger 35-watt processors that are delivered with a liquid metal thermal compound by default. For more GPU performance, you can also get the optional GeForce RTX 3050 Ti with a 50-watt TGP. But does this actually work decently in the compact case?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Schenker-Vision-14-laptop-in-review-Now-also-available-with-the-GeForce-RTX-3050-Ti.595253.0.html

Gavagai

Bought this version after reading previous, positive reviews on Notebookcheck as a replacement for an older Thinkpad X1. I found it disappointing and will end up returning it: the webcam is atrocious and frankly not compatible with doing important video calls, the battery barely powers you through a 2-h video call, graphic performance is poor even for casual gaming.
It's nice and light though, with a good screen.
I would recommend against it overall.

RobertJasiek

While I understand much of your criticism, I wonder why you expected an RTX 3050 TI Laptop to do well in 3D gaming. You should not expect more than 1080p low settings in non-AAA titles.

Brad331

I get the gripes but you can't deny the fact that this offers some of the highest performance per kilogram out there. I have the no-dGPU version and even that is far faster than any other Windows laptop at this weight (or even 200g heavier).

Ted D

I know GPU snobbery is rampant among PC gamers, and anything less than a desktop 3070ti marks one as a graphics hobos, but "poor even for casual gaming"?! Are we reading the same article? It does 73 fps 1080p high in The Witcher 3.

anon

Thank you for pointing out the version of the HDMI port on the laptops you review. I specifically would need HDMI 2.1 in order to use a 4k 120Hz display (which does not have a DisplayPort input) without a converter which would introduce glitchiness. Yes, I mean the popular LG CX/C1 TV.

It's annoying to see that all but the most expensive laptops with 3000-series GPUs still only have 2.0b... also when manufacturers don't even specify the version on their own product webpages.

WilsonMark

Your insights have a way of cutting through the noise, offering clarity amidst chaos and guidance amidst confusion. It's like having a trusted advisor at my fingertips, ready to offer wisdom whenever needed. Alex Mercer Outfit

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview