News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G and Redmi Note 11 Pro debut for the global market with powerful chipsets and starting at US$299

Started by Redaktion, January 26, 2022, 15:40:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

After weeks of rumors, Xiaomi has now debuted the Redmi Note 11 series globally, with the Redmi Note 11 Pro and Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G sitting at the top of the range. Both phones share physical dimensions and specifications, but the 5G model trades the regular Redmi Note 11 Pro's MediaTek Helio G96 for a more powerful Snapdragon 695.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Redmi-Note-11-Pro-5G-and-Redmi-Note-11-Pro-debut-for-the-global-market-with-powerful-chipsets-and-starting-at-US-299.595614.0.html

Gregzeng

How does this compare with my Redmi Note 10 Pro?  It might have the later CPU and other hardware of memory, and components. Does it have room for 3 additional cards? The one terabyte extended micro SD card is new.
With third party video camera software, perhaps the 4k video might be possible?
The combined fingerprint sensor and the start button on the side odd much more reliable and faster than any of the many front screen mounted fingerprint sensors.
As usual, my ownership of the older [size=78%]Redmi is extremely happy. Many upgrades of the inbuilt SIM, too the very latest released by Xiaomi.[/size]

Ricci Rox

Quote from: Gregzeng on March 02, 2022, 12:15:34
How does this compare with my Redmi Note 10 Pro?  It might have the later CPU and other hardware of memory, and components. Does it have room for 3 additional cards? The one terabyte extended micro SD card is new.
With third party video camera software, perhaps the 4k video might be possible?
The combined fingerprint sensor and the start button on the side odd much more reliable and faster than any of the many front screen mounted fingerprint sensors.
As usual, my ownership of the older [size=78%]Redmi is extremely happy. Many upgrades of the inbuilt SIM, too the very latest released by Xiaomi.[/size]

The Snapdragon 695 is capped at 1080@60fps video recording.

It does perform a bit better than the Snapdragon 732G on your Redmi Note 10 Pro.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview