News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Black Shark finally releases the 4 Pro to the international market

Started by Redaktion, January 24, 2022, 17:53:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xiaomi's gaming phone brand Black Shark has announced that a 2021 flagship is now available to buy on AliExpress. However, it is not the latest 4S Pro, but the 4 Pro that came before it. Then again, the Snapdragon 888-powered, 120W-charging phone is priced at an attractive discount at the moment.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Black-Shark-finally-releases-the-4-Pro-to-the-international-market.595248.0.html

Joshua speer

I have the Black Shark 4 and found that it gives up a built in Android function. I use a VPN into a VIOP phone system. Normally you create the connection as a persistent VPN. This feature is already baked into Android but these developers actually removed the feature. When I contacted them they gave me a generic excuse and brushed me off. I just don't know why that was necessary to remove. It's better for business to add features on top of the general features you come to expect. Removing them just makes it possible to become excluded from certain established markets. Possible sign of poor management and certainly won't have any investments in this company.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview