News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Garmin Instinct 2 Solar to launch next month with practically unlimited battery life

Started by Redaktion, January 24, 2022, 16:12:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A new leak has revealed details about yet more Garmin smartwatches. Reputedly, the Instinct 2 and the Instinct 2S will be more expensive than their predecessors, but they will receive a superior SpO2 sensor, plus an NFC chip and the ability to calculate VO₂ max levels.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Garmin-Instinct-2-Solar-to-launch-next-month-with-practically-unlimited-battery-life.595238.0.html

Yam

Way too much $
Also couldn't the previous Instinct do vo2 max then as the fenix did with the same HR sensor? Software limited it seems.

Jake Timbers

I have the current Instinct paid 169$
Had it since Nov 30 2021 worn it just about everyday.
For what I use it for the battery lasts 21 days.
Even at 169$ it felt expensive. The new price for the new model with so much out there with color screens. hahahahah no.

Castro

Looks like I'm holding on to my instinct for a few more years. Still works as if it was new  and I've had it for about a year and a half.

PeterV

I think the only thing that makes this worthwhile over my instinct is obviously the NFC for Garmin pay, but I didn't have a Garmin for about 6 months and got used to just popping out my phone...if I had it, I would use it, but they'll be hard pressed to get people to re-up for this!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview