News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Polar Grit X smartwatch receives new features from the Grit X Pro with firmware 2.0.12 update

Started by Redaktion, January 21, 2022, 18:26:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Polar has started distributing firmware version 2.0.12 to the Polar Grit X, a nearly two-year-old smartwatch. The update adds some features to the smartwatch that Polar previously reserved for the more expensive Grit X Pro, including the ability to use the Grit X as a heart rate sensor on gym equipment.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Polar-Grit-X-smartwatch-receives-new-features-from-the-Grit-X-Pro-with-firmware-2-0-12-update.594688.0.html

A runner

Hi,
Good article, like it. So there is no issue there.

I installed the firmware update on my Polar Grit X. Since then the watch is ruined! It freezes, reboots randomly, has connection issues and difficulties in syncing with both my PC and phone. Total disaster as I can no longer use my watch.
According to Polar support I now need to send my watch to Polar.
The watch worked perfectly fine for over a year, no issues at all. Since I installed the Polar firmware update the watch no longer functions, totally ruined, total disaster.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview