News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Nubia teases its 2022 flagship phone as one with an industry-first 35mm lens camera

Started by Redaktion, January 20, 2022, 18:50:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Nubia has confirmed that it has a Z-series flagship smartphone to launch in early 2022. This premium device is now slated to run on the top-end Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor; however, not only that, the OEM claims that it will challenge its rivals as it will be the first Android device to launch with a world-first 35mm lens.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Nubia-teases-its-2022-flagship-phone-as-one-with-an-industry-first-35mm-lens-camera.594136.0.html

S.Yu

I don't buy that, it's 99.9999% fake, meaning it's just a FoV equivalence. They're not using a 35mm lens that covers FF, not even at f/8, they're not even using a 35mm that covers APS-C.

Michael F Ogunloye

I cant wait and forget the haters!! Nubia knows whats at stake if this doesn't pan out!! Period!!

LOL

Quote from: Michael F Ogunloye on January 23, 2022, 11:59:21
I cant wait and forget the haters!! Nubia knows whats at stake if this doesn't pan out!! Period!!

No worries about it, it's just another random Chinese phone. Always impressive specs on paper, but actual performance is average or poor.

A good user experience can't be achieved by assembling hardware in a sweatshop.

Anonymousgg

Quote from: LOL on January 23, 2022, 14:02:15
A good user experience can't be achieved by assembling hardware in a sweatshop.

We could replace the sweaty children with robots if that makes you feel better.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview