News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Apple confirms that the iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro do not support noise cancellation during phone calls

Started by Redaktion, January 18, 2022, 13:09:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Apple has confirmed that the iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro do without noise cancellation during phone calls, including the iPhone 13 mini and iPhone 13 Pro Max. Apple had included the feature in the iPhone 12 series and in older models to improve call quality in noise environments. However, it has not given a reason for removing this feature as of the iPhone 13 series.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Apple-confirms-that-the-iPhone-13-and-iPhone-13-Pro-do-not-support-noise-cancellation-during-phone-calls.593572.0.html

AVHT

Well that is sad. Every time I go on loud speaker no wonder why the caller always says they can't hear me properly.

Feels like an essential important piece in phone calling. Almost as if the voice mail feature is gone and callers can only leave a voice mail if its not on loud speaker wtf!!

Laila

I've been having issues with my 13 pro max since November 2021. They already gave me a new phone and it's still not working. I'm having issues with FaceTime. It's like A battle for sound. Like if I'm not extremely quiet on my side when somebody's speaking I can't hear them completely and then vice versa. They said they were supposed to have a update two weeks ago to fix this. And it had nothing to do with the FaceTime bug. This new update.

Harsh anand

I wonder if the feature was removed intentionally then why it still shows the pathway when you type in the search bar and actually it is not there.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview