News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

M2 MacBook Pro 14 at competitive price and delayed M2 MacBook Air to boost Apple's laptop lineup in the second half of the year

Started by Redaktion, January 17, 2022, 17:45:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A new MacBook Pro 14 and a refreshed MacBook Air should be launched in the second half of 2022 according to a leaker with a good track record. Both laptops will feature M2 Apple Silicon, with the M2 MacBook Pro 14 taking the place of the MacBook Pro 13 (late 2020) and coming in at an only "slightly higher price".

https://www.notebookcheck.net/M2-MacBook-Pro-14-at-competitive-price-and-delayed-M2-MacBook-Air-to-boost-Apple-s-laptop-lineup-in-the-second-half-of-the-year.593385.0.html

kek

Darin Campbell

Well, I just purchased a 13.3" MacBook M1 Pro. I'm really not surprised that APPLE will fizzle it out later in the year. In some ways, I guess that it makes sense. APPLE always tries to stay innovative in their approach to things. It will be nice to see the upgrade bump of the MacBook Air. It is APPLE's most popular laptop! I really wouldn't expect anything less from APPLE! Peace.

Chicken Butt

Quote from: Darin Campbell on January 18, 2022, 00:49:45
Well, I just purchased a 13.3" MacBook M1 Pro. I'm really not surprised that APPLE will fizzle it out later in the year. In some ways, I guess that it makes sense. APPLE always tries to stay innovative in their approach to things. It will be nice to see the upgrade bump of the MacBook Air. It is APPLE's most popular laptop! I really wouldn't expect anything less from APPLE! Peace.

Tell me you're a Apple sheep 🐑 without saying you're a Apple sheep.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview