News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

iPhone 13 Mini sales continue to disappoint as rumors claim the iPhone 14 Mini may be axed

Started by Redaktion, January 16, 2022, 09:41:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A report by Counterpoint Research has now provided a look at sales of Apple's iPhone 13 range in China. The iPhone 13 dominates as expected but the iPhone 13 Mini comes in last by quite the distance, further buttressing rumors of Apple axing the iPhone 14 Mini.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/iPhone-13-Mini-sales-continue-to-disappoint-as-rumors-claim-the-iPhone-14-Mini-may-be-axed.593194.0.html

An0n

No surprise there, iPhone 13 is already mini enough for today's standard compared to any android phone released in 2021. It's even marginally smaller than to Zenfone 8, which is the smallest flagship android phone released in 2021. Mini is too small for people these days.

Digitalguy

The world is much more than just China, I don't think clear conclusions can be drawn based on Chinese preferences

viiincent

iPhone mini is the best for those who want a compact powerful smartphone like me. I don't understand the interest for those phablet you can't put properly in your pocket apart for the battery. Bigger and bigger is not necessarily better.

Hope Apple will keep the product line.

Martin Thorwarth

Das iPhone 13 Mini ist das letzte wirklich kompakte Handy! Es wäre wirklich schade, wenn es gestrichen werden würde. Leider ist es für ein kleines Handy doch Recht teuer. Ich habe mich deshalb doch für ein größeres, aber billigeres Android Handy entschieden.

SwimForMe

Reading some verizon reviews, the iphone 12 mini (not 13 mini) seemed to disappoint people due to poor signal strength and its overall usability.  Probably not much Apple can do to improve signal strength with the same form factor and design in the iphone 13 mini.  The iphone SE 2020 seems to get better overall reviews.  Later this year the iphone SE 2022 will join the ranks of 5G with a 5G radio.  I suspect to keep costs low, the camera in the iphone SE 2022 will not be as nice as the iphone 13 mini.           

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview