News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Google Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro ready to fire on all cylinders as January OTA update brings dozens of vital fixes

Started by Redaktion, January 15, 2022, 21:30:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The January OTA package for the Google Pixel 6 ("oriole") and Google Pixel 6 Pro ("raven") has started rolling out. The software update brings fixes from December and January that should help the Pixel 6 series smartphones fire on all cylinders after numerous bugs and issues seemingly hampered their operativity.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Google-Pixel-6-and-Pixel-6-Pro-ready-to-fire-on-all-cylinders-as-January-OTA-update-brings-dozens-of-vital-fixes.593186.0.html

Roger

I think the update installed yesterday, which sent my Pixel 6 from a perfectly functioning phone into endless reboot loop...

I was only able to resolve the reboot loop with the recovery factory reset (tried all others first, no luck)...

I'm not happy that i had to wipe all info from my phone.

AdamW

Well, it certainly didn't fix the camera from crashing.  If I used the camera app it will crash my phone into a reboot sometimes. Using camera in other apps can crash the app.

Where's the fix?

Jo V

I've had the update and I had a few bugs that were annoying me, not critical like I've heard but so far so good! Feels a bit smoother and no crashes. So far running smooth but it's only been a day and so...

Fingers crossed as I love the phone and the cameras.

ToxicTaZ2000

Google January 5th Update should of launched with the Pixel 6 Series instead of October 5th update!

Google is 3 months behind in software development between the Tensor & Android 12 Unified performance optimizing..

That's my opinion...

Google February 5th Update is vs Samsung Galaxy S22 series in benchmarks.

gadgetgram

The Google Pixel 6 features 6.4" FHD+ Display, an IPX8 Rating, a 50MP Dual Rear Cam, a 8 MP Front Cam, up to 256GB Storage, 8GB RAM, 5G and all-day battery.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview