News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Buoyed by the Ioniq 5 release, Hyundai looking to expand its electric cars production in America

Started by Redaktion, January 14, 2022, 12:45:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Hyundai Motors plans to release no less than seven electric vehicles in the U.S. this year among all of its brands like Kia or Genesis, starting with the base Ioniq 5 model. The existing factories in Alabama and Georgia may be retrofitted for expanding EV production in America according to Hyundai's US$7.4 billion manufacturing plan, but President Biden's pending subsidies for carmakers registered with the United Auto Workers Union may tip the scales in Tennessee's plant favor.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Buoyed-by-the-Ioniq-5-release-Hyundai-looking-to-expand-its-electric-cars-production-in-America.592759.0.html

thebenstrong

Living only about 15 min from the Montgomery plant, I have known [of] many people that have work at Hyundai (as well as Mercedes (where my brother worked for a short time) and Honda (which is only twenty min from my hometown in Talladega County). No one likes working at any of these plants. There is a huge turn over because corporate management treats everyone as a number. It's not a lack of skilled labor but rather a bad work environment.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview