News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Tesla Model 3 and Model Y owners complain about heat pump failures at low temperatures

Started by Redaktion, January 13, 2022, 21:42:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Even though Tesla claimed that it has solved this already known issue of the Model 3 and Model Y with a software update, owners are still reporting heat pump failures which could potentially lead to life-threatening situations when driving these electric cars in very cold winter conditions.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Tesla-Model-3-and-Model-Y-owners-complain-about-heat-pump-failures-at-low-temperatures.592612.0.html

dassddsadas

Go and get the pump vaccinated. That way it won't die from cold. Vaccines are good for everything

Erik

Mine failed last week. 23 month old MY LR. Granted, I have 80K miles on it. $3680 to fix. Even though they know it's a problem. And guess what?! They had all the parts in stock and swapped it out in 2 hours.

$3700 repair. Guess who won't be replacing their Tesla with another Tesla. They are in deep trouble as actual Carmakers dip their toe in the EV market.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview