News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei Watch GT 3 Smartwatch in Review: Classy looks and impressive battery

Started by Redaktion, January 13, 2022, 09:33:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With the Huawei Watch GT 3, the Chinese manufacturer presents an interesting smartwatch with a stylish design. It was convincing in our tests, especially with its battery run times. However, the Watch GT 3 also revealed a few weaknesses and limitations.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-Watch-GT-3-Smartwatch-in-Review-Classy-looks-and-impressive-battery.592048.0.html

nadiva

would prefer to be specific about charging speed and battery life (in always on mode).

susana

I have the 42mm version and I feel totally ripped off by the brand.

I noticed that the watch using GPS in running,  bike or walk uses an average of aproxametly 18 to 20% of the battery. And this is with all extra things off.

So since I was not able to do any activity over 5h, I decided to send it to warranty.

They report said an anomaly was detected,  and they replaced the board. The problem was not solved so I sent it back and this time no anomaly was detected.  Only updated the software. When I got it back I went on hour walk, the baterry went from 82 to 65%.

That is not at all normal. If they have the option of hiking, trail that are activities that go way on more than 5h. What happens? Easy you run out of baterry before your exercise is done.

What does their website say, prepare for the unexpected? Sure, you going to run out of battery!

In no manner can this even be considered a sportswatch nevermind for hiking, trail or biking or any type of extreme activity

Have to go back  to my cheap but durable battery on my amazfit.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview