News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei starts EMUI 12 global rollout for the P40, Mate 30 and Mate 40 series

Started by Redaktion, January 10, 2022, 17:03:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Huawei may have switched some devices to HarmonyOS 2, but it is keeping its smartphone on EMUI outside China. The latest version of its OS, EMUI 12, has started hitting devices globally, too. The P40, Mate 30 and Mate 40 series are currently eligible, including Pro models like the Mate 40 Pro.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-starts-EMUI-12-global-rollout-for-the-P40-Mate-30-and-Mate-40-series.591619.0.html

Pedro Nogueira

Emui 12 sucks. I have a huawei mate 30 pro and hold it with my right hand. So, i scroll down from top to see notifications and ups i bring down settings. It's not that i don't get used to it but, let's be honest...i think the way to implement quality of life changes is to simplify processes. Who was the genious that thought "you know what? Let's complicate just to laugh at people". I don't want to use vulgar language here but i have to. It's stupid.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview